Color: Red/Black Plaid
- SPORTY JACKET: This durable, cold-weather coat is the perfect centerpiece for your favorite Stormy Kromer accessories. Whether you are at the ski lodge or hiking, stay warm during the cold months in this sherpa-lined zip-up coat.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: This jacket is made from 65/35 polyester/wool boucle outer for the charcoal and 19-21 oz. 80/20 wool/nylon outer for the red and black plaid. Finished with a dropped tail hem with a knife pleat at center back.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Designed to keep you warmer on those brisk fall or winter days, this women's coat is sherpa-lined on the body and hood. Rounding it out are convenient inseam side pockets and a durable front metal zipper.
- GREAT GIFT: The Stormy Kromer Swallowtail Jacket is the perfect gift to ensure that special someone stays warm this winter. Perfect for lounging around the cabin or as your everyday jacket for cold weather. Stormy Kromer has you covered.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. We are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Details: A new sporty jacket from Stormy Kromer in classic buffalo check or timeless boucle and featuring a hood, sherpa lining and a dropped tail hem with pleat. Cut and sewn in the USA. In 1903, George €œStormy Kromer €” a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer €” asked his wife, Ida, for a solution to the freezing prairie wind stealing his cap as he worked on his locomotive. Her solution was to hand-stitch the now-famous earband on one of Stormy's old baseball caps. The hat stayed on. His head stayed warm. And a legend was born. Today everything, from our materials to our method, is as authentic as that first cap. Our family-run factory in the rugged and remote Upper Peninsula of Michigan has been crafting quality fabric products for three generations now. We're proud to continue George and Ida's legacy of innovation and style. Although our company has grown and our designs continue to evolve, some things will never change €” like our commitment to quality, our neighborly customer service, and our genuine belief in the value of a really great cap.