- IRONWOOD JACKET: The Ironwood Jacket is the ultimate everyday jacket whether you’re out in the field hunting or working at the office. This coat combines simple and clean construction with our premium wool blend.
- COMPOSITION: Made from 23-25 oz. 80/20 wool/nylon blend. This unlined jacket is complete with an antique brass metal zipper. This jacket comes in 5 sizes and 4 colors including olive green, navy, charcoal, and black.
- PREMIUM WOOL BLEND: This jacket is fashioned with welt side pockets perfect for everyday use. This unlined jacket is perfect in any weather including warm winters or cold fall months. This is the perfect gift for any man in your life.
- OUR STORY: It all started with one cap, and a century later we’re still making products as authentically as the first one. You can’t pretend to be a legend. It’s something you earn from your customers, your commitments, and always carrying through.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. We are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Details: The Ironwood Jacket combines simple and clean construction with our premium wool blend for a rugged men’s jacket perfect for everyday use whether you’re out in the field or in the office. In 1903, George “Stormy” Kromer — a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer — asked his wife, Ida, for a solution to the freezing prairie wind stealing his cap as he worked on his locomotive. Her solution was to hand-stitch the now-famous earband on one of Stormy’s old baseball caps. The hat stayed on. His head stayed warm. And a legend was born. Today everything, from our materials to our method, is as authentic as that first cap. Our family-run factory in the rugged and remote Upper Peninsula of Michigan has been crafting quality fabric products for three generations now. We’re proud to continue George and Ida’s legacy of innovation and style. Although our company has grown and our designs continue to evolve, some things will never change — like our commitment to quality, our neighborly customer service, and our genuine belief in the value of a really great cap.