- STYLISH COLD WEATHER CAP: Not only will this classy cap keep you warm, but you will also look even better wearing it. The six-panel composition is designed to stay on your head and is finished with oxidized hematite hardware with distressed black rivets.
- CLASSIC MATERIALS: This sturdy fitted cap is constructed with 23-25 oz. 85/15 wool/nylon blend (Black) or 100% wool Harris Tweed and with a 100% cotton flannel lining for added warmth. Cut and sewn in the USA.
- PULL-DOWN EARBAND: Equipped with an adjustable hinged pull-down earband, this hat is a one-stop-shop for keeping your head warm during the cold winter months.
- OUR STORY: It all started with one cap, and a century later we’re still making products as authentically as the first one. You can’t pretend to be a legend. It’s something you earn from your customers, your commitments, and always carrying through.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. We are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Details: We removed the tie from our cap and added striking Stormy Kromer hardware off to the side of the cap for an updated, modern twist on the Original. Cut and sewn in the USA. In 1903, George “Stormy” Kromer — a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer — asked his wife, Ida, for a solution to the freezing prairie wind stealing his cap as he worked on his locomotive. Her solution was to hand-stitch the now-famous earband on one of Stormy’s old baseball caps. The hat stayed on. His head stayed warm. And a legend was born. Today everything, from our materials to our method, is as authentic as that first cap. Our family-run factory in the rugged and remote Upper Peninsula of Michigan has been crafting quality fabric products for three generations now. We’re proud to continue George and Ida’s legacy of innovation and style. Although our company has grown and our designs continue to evolve, some things will never change — like our commitment to quality, our neighborly customer service, and our genuine belief in the value of a really great cap.