Color: Leaf Pile
- CAMP SHIRT JACK: The Stormy Kromer Camp Shirt is a rugged cotton flannel with optimal comfort for ease of motion. This long sleeve camp shirt is oversized for layering.
- COMPOSITION: Made from 6.5oz. 100% cotton 2-sided brushed twill flannel with 100% polyester sherpa lining. This jacket comes in 5 sizes and 3 colors.
- SHERPA LINED: This cotton flannel has a plush polyester sherpa lining for warmth. This plaid shirt pairs perfectly with hoodies, vests, and sweaters which is great for layering. Makes the perfect gift for any man in your life.
- OUR STORY: It all started with one cap, and a century later we’re still making products as authentically as the first one. You can’t pretend to be a legend. It’s something you earn from your customers, your commitments, and always carrying through.
- PERFECT STORMY GIFT: Give the gift of Stormy Kromer comfort flannel with an adventurous attitude stitched into the threads. The rugged style combined with cold-weather warmth is perfect for those who love getting out in the great outdoors.
Details: The Stormy Kromer Camp Shirt Jacket is a rugged cotton flannel with optimal comfort for ease of motion. This cotton flannel has a plush polyester sherpa lining for warmth. Oversized for layering. In 1903, George “Stormy” Kromer — a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer — asked his wife, Ida, for a solution to the freezing prairie wind stealing his cap as he worked on his locomotive. Her solution was to hand-stitch the now-famous earband on one of Stormy’s old baseball caps. The hat stayed on. His head stayed warm. And a legend was born. Today everything, from our materials to our method, is as authentic as that first cap. Our family-run factory in the rugged and remote Upper Peninsula of Michigan has been crafting quality fabric products for three generations now. We’re proud to continue George and Ida’s legacy of innovation and style. Although our company has grown and our designs continue to evolve, some things will never change — like our commitment to quality, our neighborly customer service, and our genuine belief in the value of a really great cap.