- BERGLAND CAP: The Stormy Kromer Bergland hat offers throwback nostalgia but with a modern spin. Providing heightened levels of warmth with its two-panel crown construction, this hat is designed to stay on your head.
- DURABLE MATERIALS: This sturdy fitted cap is constructed with a 100% wool Harris Tweed crown with a 100% cotton flannel lining, waxed cotton trim, and 100% polyester sherpa-lined fold-down earflaps. Dry clean only.
- EARBAND: Equipped with a long, sherpa-lined adjustable earband that snaps up/down and is fashioned with antique brass naps, the Bergland Cap in Harris Tweed is ideal for keeping your head warm and insulated during the cold winter months.
- GREAT GIFT: This cap is the perfect gift to ensure that special someone stays warm during any winter activity. Wear this while shoveling snow, ice fishing, at the ski lodge, or just for casual wear commuting to work.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. We are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Details: We’ve reimagined the two-piece crown of our Bergland Cap in authentic HARRIS TWEED and added a leather brim to create a classic European look with Stormy Kromer’s signature warmth. Cut and sewn in the USA. To find your perfect Kromer Cap fit, simply measure your head at its widest point with a tape measure. Then divide the measurement by pi or 3.14 to know which of the 10 sizes will fit you best. Stormy Kromer began in 1903 as an in-home operation. In 16 years the high demand for George and Ida’s popular windproof six-panel cap led to the opening of their first factory in 1919. In the 100 years since, the family-run company has grown exponentially, expanding its catalog along the way. Now offering a multitude of sizes, colors, and styles, Stormy Kromer has remained true to producing high-quality products from start to finish.