Brand: Stormy Kromer
- CASUAL BEANIE: For those looking for an everyday-wear winter hat, look no further. This hat has beanie styling with a cuff edge and is the perfect hat for on the go and casual style.
- WINTER WONDER HAT: Wear this sledding, skiing, snowboarding, ice fishing, or when shoveling snow! Whatever it is that you do, trust Stormy Kromer hats to keep you warm and comfortable while looking your best.
- THERMAL MATERIALS: Knit in the USA, this winter beanie is made with 100% acrylic for added comfort and softness in a basketweave knit pattern. For superior warmth, a 100% polyester fleece lining will keep you cozy all winter long.
- OUR STORY: It all started with one cap, and a century later we’re still making products as authentically as the first one. You can’t pretend to be a legend. It’s something you earn from your customers, your commitments, and always carrying through.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. We are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Details: The new Basketweave Beanie is a soft, close-fitting beanie with a casual style, perfect to grab and go every day. Knit in the USA. In 1903, George “Stormy” Kromer — a semi-pro baseball player and railroad engineer — asked his wife, Ida, for a solution to the freezing prairie wind stealing his cap as he worked on his locomotive. Her solution was to hand-stitch the now-famous earband on one of Stormy’s old baseball caps. The hat stayed on. His head stayed warm. And a legend was born. Today everything, from our materials to our method, is as authentic as that first cap. Our family-run factory in the rugged and remote Upper Peninsula of Michigan has been crafting quality fabric products for three generations now. We’re proud to continue George and Ida’s legacy of innovation and style. Although our company has grown and our designs continue to evolve, some things will never change — like our commitment to quality, our neighborly customer service, and our genuine belief in the value of a really great cap.